There are just two award rules: Pass this on to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers and share 7 facts about yourself.
Okay, so I know the award says to give this to seven other people. Well…my sister and I read a lot of the same blogs–so she’s already awarded some of my FAB peeps.
In other words, I’m only giving out 4 (LOL).
Hopefully this does not upset the Blog Award Gods (looking around for random storm cloud and lightning bolt). Phew!
So make sure to check out some of my awesome, fabbity-fab crit group’s blogs!
Oh, and I have to say a huge thank you to my darling sister, who bestowed this award on me. I’d also like to thank the Academy and my mom, and my dad…Wow, sorry they’re telling me to wrap this up (hehehe).
So here are 7 random things about me.
1) I only eat white meat (but not fish). Sorry Mr. Cow, that means no steak for me!
2) I won’t call to order pizza on the phone or go through fast food drive-thru. I know, it’s like a weird phobia or something. I deal with clients all day on the phone and that doesn’t bother me a bit. But tell me I have to call in a pepperoni pizza and I get clammy.
3) I don’t like shopping. Hate the crowds, the traffic, did I mention the crowds? LOL. Okay, well I admit, I do like book shopping. But that’s the only kind.
4) I never get rid of any books. I still have all the books I bought as a kid/teen/adult. I seriously have my own library (hehehe). And if a friend needs a book to read, they come to me. I can’t part with them.
5) I’m obsessed with Star Wars. Absolutely LOVE IT. Give me Luke Skywalker and Han Solo any day of the week. And there may or may not be a spoof video that me, my hubby, and kids filmed about seven years ago (LOL). And yes, last Friday, that was me pretending to conduct the London Orchestra/Symphony while listening to the Star Wars Soundtrack.
6) I do character voices to make my kids laugh. I can do Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, Yoda from Star Wars (yeah go figure), one of the girls from Phineas and Ferb. I also like to try out fake accents (yeah some are better than others).
7) I’m deathly afraid of spiders, snakes, and heights. Won’t kill a spider myself because I’m scared it’ll crawl up my pant leg. And yes that was ME swerving when a spider decided to do acrobatics above my head in my car (not sure how it got in there because I always leave my windows closed).
Snakes, well my sister had to go all Ninja on one in my yard. A rattler that lunged at me and almost gave me a bloody heart attack. Let’s see, the heights thing: I can go on roller coaster, but can’t drive across big bridges (LOL). And I I get paranoid when we go to any place that’s up high and I have the kids. I spend more time jerking them away from edges and railings than enjoying myself. While my hubby goes climbing down mountains and crazy crap like that.
So that’s me. 7 bizarre things.